Sr. SFDC Developer - Toronto , ON - CA$100000 - CA$130000
Salary: CA$100,000 - CA$130,000
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Sr. SFDC Developer - Toronto, ON - CA$100000 - CA$130000
Mason Frank a senior Salesforce Developer that will be joining an organization that is experience growth and expansion into new markets across Canada, US and UK. Key to supporting this incredible growth and expansion is the implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) as a strategic platform. This company has the first Field Service Lightning (FSL) implementations in the world, quickly becoming the largest implementation of FSL in Canada. This gives our client a direct line to the FSL and Salesforce product teams. You will be a technical contributor on the SFDC platform,
working in an agile team building applications and capabilities which help our client meet its goals. Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for technical delivery of custom development and ensure that the code developed is technically sound and scalable, following our coding standards
- In addition to being extremely proficient with software development you know that many solutions are achieved with configuration and not always code so you take a "clicks before code" attitude
- You will help to define and understand requirements relating to Salesforce capabilities and then design and develop solutions with multiple components of the Salesforce Platform.
- Work as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle - being capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code and eventually automating test and deployment
- You also like helping other such as junior developers, grow and flourish on Salesforce providing mentorship and coaching
- Ensures documentation and record keeping of the designed Salesforce Solutions, including process flows, design for Salesforce automation, mockups, SFDC integration with other platforms/applications etc.
- Continuously learning and keep updated on the SFDC platform to share knowledge and use the latest technologies to advance the business and customer experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Experience with SalesCloud, Service Cloud and Force.comProcess modelling tools and best practices
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Data modelling
- Experience with Agile Development
- An avid learner, can demonstrate the ability to keep up with technology changes including SFDC releases, technologies and integration approaches between Enterprise Applications
- Systems analysis and design
- Strong knowledge of object oriented principles. Familiarity with other object oriented languages (APEX, Java, PHP, ASP.NET, etc.) and design patterns considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career Development/Training
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce architect / Markham / Ontario / ON / FSL / Field Service Lightning / Salesforce.com / Technical / CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / GTA/ Canada / Developer / Technical