Salesforce Administrator - Miami area - Up to $110K
I am currently working with a client who is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to add to their CRM team. As a Administrator you will be the Subject Matter Expert for all things Salesforce. The responsibilities for this role include managing the day to day operations of the Salesforce system to meet business requirements. This is a critical role for the future support of the system and implementations down the line. You will also have to be comfortable working closely with the business to gather requirements and build out solutions.
As a Admin, you willutilize your skills to makeSalesforce services and tasks run smooth for clients.
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce Admin preferred
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications to end users
- Salesforce certified ADM 201 required
- Proficiency with Salesforce object, layouts, Workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Function with teams across the enterprise including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices, preferred
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
This company is actively interviewing candidates and the role may not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate response!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Olivia at (267)-233-6490!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.