Salesforce Technical Architect - London - £90,000 - £100,000Platinum Partner
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Salesforces Platinum Partner who are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team currently working on new and innovative Client projects. The ideal candidate will be accountable for both hands on consulting, design and development and building and leading a team. If you're a natural problem solver looking for ways to help a creative team bring their ideas to life, and to further your career within Salesforce, this is the opening for you.
- At least 4+ years working on large complex end users or client projects.
- One or more certifications, I.E ADM201, Platform Dev 1 or Certified Application/System Architect.
- Proven ability to translate complex ideas to solutions and deliver these to stakeholders.
- CPQ Knowledge
- Must have experience across a range of clouds i.e Sales and Service.
- Have proven Salesforce integration experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce developer and architect certification are highly desirable
- University Degree 2:2 or higher desirable
- At least 4+ years of Salesforce functional consultancy or business analysis experience covering one or more of the clouds.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Reiss Fage at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 808 7282.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities