The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Develop custom Salesforce solutions and design integration throughout various Salesforce platforms
- Provide technical leadership throughout projects
- Adaptive to a dynamic culture that thrives on putting their "people first" in order to empower the organization as a whole
- Develop system expertise to build upon new and existing clientele environments
- Problem solve application/code issues and bring to a resolution
- 2-3 years of Salesforce Development experience (code specific)
- 5+ years experience programming and implementing solutions on Salesforce program
- Proficient in Lighting, Apex coding, Visual force pages, HTML, SOOQL, SFDC, GIT control systems and triggers
- Workplace flexibility (both individually and as a team player)
- Bachelors of Science or Arts or IT
- SFDC Certified Platform Developer 1 preferred
Competitive salary and benefits included.
Please call Jill at 267-296-8983 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Jill at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org