Salesforce Administrator/Developer - Holmdel, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading healthcare company in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role will be pivotal in providing strategic and technical leadership in developing long-term capability roadmap.
This is a full-time hire based in Holmdel with slight travel requirements (25% all in Monmouth County)Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as SME as it pertains to the Sales and Service Clouds, solution design, development and testing
- Create and manage admin processes including validation rules, workflows, and approval processes
- Develop reports and dashboards for data quality and integrity purposes
- Work with upper management and stakeholders to identify new ways to improve platform functionality and business processes
- Provide SFDC end-use training
- Lead requirement gathering sessionsRequirements:
- Extensive hands-on experience with the platform
- Salesforce Development knowledge highly preferred
- Experience working in agile work environment
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
- Proven track record of implementing gathered requirements from stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have own vehicleBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTO Contact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are