Salesforce Product Manager - Chicago, IL
1 Year Contract
On-Site at client location in Chicago, IL
The Product Manager will be responsible for bridging the gap between business initiatives and products which involves collaborating with domain/industry SMEs to conceptualize product features and then working with technology teams on the functional and technical requirements needed to satisfy those requests.
- Manage the complete product lifecycle of new features from planning to completion for products that fall in your domain. This includes authoring business cases, user stories, low-fidelity wireframes and functional requirements.
- Own and author product positioning/messaging including, but not limited to Value Propositions, First Call Decks, Demo Scripts and various Thought Leadership assets.
- Become the primary product evangelist responsible for building awareness, understanding and support of the product to both internal and external audience.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop product roadmap for areas owned and prioritize features and projects based on resources and ROI impact.
- Own the realization of the KPIs through product delivery, company enablement, and customer adoption.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce's capabilities for your assigned domain areas and manage enablement of capabilities to the Salesforce Practice. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree (Bachelor's or Masters) in Computer Science, Business, or Product Design preferred
- 4+ years relevant product management experience building products on the Salesforce platform
- 3+ years relevant product marketing experience
- Proven track record for full lifecycle product management developing products from concept to delivery
- Hands-on ability to create a range of written assets including user stories, product messaging and pitch decks
- Salesforce Certifications and/or Trailhead Badges, a plus
- Previous experience working with remote teams, a plus
- Certified Agile Product Manager, a plus
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (646)-415-8776 ext. 3122 if you are interested in being submitted.