This candidate should be expected to:
- Deliver Salesforce.com solutions on the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein, and Froce.com platform
- Lead project life cycle from technical design, development, testing, and deployment of project
- Identify any coding/application security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
- Provide guidance and technical leadership on projects by ensuring Salesforce based solutions
- 5+ years Salesforce.com development
- 1+ years experience with Lightning
- 3+ years of small to mid-sized team management experience
- Platform Developer II Certification required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Heroku, QA testing, framework testing experience is a plus
- Strong and adaptable work ethic
$140,000-150,000, full benefits package: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org