Salesforce Technical Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Remote
Seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to fill a 6-month contract with a higher education institution in Western Mass. The client is looking for individuals with deep techno-functional Salesforce experience to analyze business problems while also contributing to the technical solutions of the platform.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or a related field.
- Experience using the Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack required.
- Extensive experience in business systems analysis.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator 201 preferred.
- Experience with declarative development and configuration required.
- com administration experience including knowledge of Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, and VisualForce.
- Lead major system design efforts and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions.
- Participate in declarative development on Salesforce customizations and configurations.
- Coordinate change control management and processes with systems administrators and other analysts.
- Analyze business requests and understand business requirements.
- Work with other technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!