Salesforce Technical Architect - Nashville, TN - $180K
This client is an industry leader in the power and energy management sector. They are looking to expand their digital transformation team, sitting in downtown Nashville, TN. The Technical Architect will be responsible for working with business executives, key stakeholders, and the technical development team in project roadmapping, design, and development. This is a terrific opportunity to take ownership of a growing teams' Salesforce instance, and contribute to it's overall effectivity. Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the Salesforce Platform, its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms are required.
- Drive and ensure qualities of a well-architected system for correctness and reliability.
- Identifying and gathering business requirements from Product Owners, Business Analysts, and C-level Executives in project design and system enhancement.
- Choose system architecture and each individual component at a high level to ensure it is scalable, secure and being utilized most effectively.
- Strong knowledge of software design and development with Salesforce toolkit (Apex classes & triggers, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components).
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements.
- Proactively provide recommendations for improvements in the way we use Salesforce to ensure we get the most out of the platform.
- Help troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues, providing third-line of support where necessary.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating modules.
- Choose the right technologies for implementation of each component and connections between the components that are configurable, recoverable, stable and reliable.
- Architectural review and Code-review. Assist in creating unified development standards in the company.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering and/or software architecture.
- 8+ years of experience working in Salesforce cloud environment.
- Proven experience in building apps using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform Technical architect role on multiple complex deployments with at least 2+ years on the Force.com platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications.
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns (OOAD) with knowledge of platform-specific design patterns and limits Experience with integration patterns and experience with integration on the Force.com platform.
- Requires knowledge of multiple technology stacks at an intermediate level but expert understanding of Salesforce.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture, administration, development security, standard custom objects, integration patterns, data model, workflow, rules execution, reports dashboards, Lightning, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, data management and sandbox environments.
- Good understanding of underlying infrastructure components such as cloud IaaS and network architecture Salesforce Platform Developer Certification, a plus Salesforce Technical Architect Certification, a plus Agile framework like SAFe
- Capable of creating and delivering clear presentations and to facilitate workshops to gain and agree requirements and solutions
- Strong communication skills to interact with business partners, clients, and/or customers
- Ability to lead and mentor the teams with different skill levels to succeed in the project.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call 415-967-7641 ext. 4052, if you have any questions!