Salesforce Developer required 60,000 London
- Immediate starting position
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for an exciting opportunity to work within a large team on a brand new project provided with training and support based within London.
Key responsibilities will be the following:
- Support the admin team
- Give Technical support within the technology Apex
- Make use of the new in house platform relating to the requirements of the system
- Be up to date with Salesforces new releases and technology
- Building a bespoke visual user friendly platform
- Work closely alongside your team to implement a sustainable system
- It is essential to be Salesforce Certified
- Have strong advanced skills in Java programming language
- Technical experience in using Apex programming language to develop customisation
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
This company is based in central London amongst the views of The Shard, Sky Garden and lots of other famous building views.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities
If you are interested in the role do not hesitate to contact me. Please send your CV via email email@example.com
or call me on 0203826 6670.