Lightning Developer - Salesforce.com - $100K-$140K - Greater Phoenix Area, Arizona
A Silverline Partner company in the Greater Phoenix Area is seeking a Lighting Developer with SFDC Development experience to join their Salesforce team and work along-side a team of other Salesforce Developers. You would be hitting the ground running with an exciting day-to-day agenda and a well-rounded team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a seasoned Developer with Lighting experience and wants to move quickly into a leadership positions.
- 5+ Years Salesforce Developer experience
- 5+ years Software Development background (any platform)
- Full life cycle implementation experience
- Ability to work with Lightning components, Visualforce, APEX
- Collaborate well with other Salesforce team memebers
- Proven ability to problem solve
- Good communication skills within technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to client face efficiently and effectively
Salary is flexible up to 140K + potential for annual performance based bonus. Exceptional opportunity to collaborate with an established Salesforce team and focus on the back end.
Send your resume to Zoë @ email@example.com
to interview this week or call 303-558-4406 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce/Apex/Visualforce/Java/Software Developer/Salesforce/Developer/Programming/SQL/201/301/401/501/Utah/SLC/Salt Lake/Code