Salesforce Business Analyst - Albany, NY - $85K - $95K
One of Mason Frank's clients in Albany, NY is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to joining their growing team and help bridge the gap between their Salesforce team and other departments in the organisation as Salesforce will be playing a critical role in this company's expansion efforts. Salesforce Business Analyst - Albany, NY - $85K - $95K Responsibilities
- SFDC database administration of new applications for all areas of the business.
- Contribute to high level strategy meetings to make Salesforce a primary business driver.
- Coordinate and lead meetings with C-Suite and executive level team members to gather specific requirements.
- Work across the organisation to translate business requirements into technical solutions while ensuring best practices.
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, processes, and validation rules to continuously monitor data quality and system integrity.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas.
- Maintain a strong understanding of key features and functionality of SFDC and applications linked to SFDC.
- Responsible for setup and training of new users in SFDC system.
- Assist in regular preparation of analysis and reporting related to Sales and Marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, business management, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Admin Certification required (Advanced Admin certification highly preferred).
- Comfortable in client/stakeholder facing roles and be comfortable interacting with c- level executives.
My client is already actively interviewing potential candidates for this position. So apply now, because this position may be off the market soon! Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 212-594-1495 EXT: 3190
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy