Mason Frank International are partnered with one of the most respected and largest Finincial organisations in the world. They are looking for someone who is ambitious, able to work in a fun fast paced environment and wants to be a part of large projects!
This role you will be working alongside an experienced team where you will be able to expand your knowledge and also be in charge of the whole maintenance of the whole Salesforce platform. Key responsibilities
- Work with existing end users to improve the efficiency of their business process
- Looking through legacy code
- Salesforce configuration
- Writing code (Including Apex Triggers)
- Responsible for integration, code review and fulfilling the requirements of the clients
- Proven track record as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Lightning experience is essential
- Salesforce Certifications including Developer (DEV-401)
- Strong knowledge of Apex and Visual Force
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to email@example.com
or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.