Title: Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - San Francisco/San Mateo - $75 HR
Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - San Francisco/San Mateo - $75 HR
Current client is looking for individuals who specializes in salesforce development with travel occasionally to San Francisco. Our client is expanding their team and looking to build their Salesforce platform for the next 12 months.
- Develop customized solutions for the specific platform
- Integration with lightning
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with managers to assist in the estimation of work effort, determine required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development
- Develop multiple apex triggers
- Follow coding standards best practices, and participate in code reviews
- Multiple years of hands-on experience Salesforce.com
- Understanding and experience in coding
- Strong communication skills
- Lightning experience
- 2 years of Apex
- Ability to maintain organization
- Be able to work in a team setting while also being able to independently work.
- Opportunity to earn more than $75 an hour based on skill and experience
- Full insurance benefits
- Work for a large company that's still growing
Please send resumes to 303-558-4391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.