Our Client in the Portland Area is looking for a seasoned Solutions Architect to join their team. It is a fast-growing company with a fantastic mission. If you are ready to be part of a company with amazing culture, benefits, and room for upward mobility, this job would be a great fit.
--PORTLAND, OREGON-**For US based candidates, a remote option may be available based on experience/qualifications.** Salary:
$140,000-$150,000 + Full BenefitsLocation:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
- You will be required to design and create solutions for ongoing projects, keeping up to date with the demands of the business and stakeholders. You will be in charge of collaborating with team members to architect, develop, and craft solutions throughout the phase of the projects at hand.
- You will be responsible for reporting back to managers and stakeholders regarding the project life cycle, and guide implementation processes.
- Lead ongoing training and workshops for clients to best display the business processes
- Guide and architect application delivery in a timely manner
- Collaborate with teams to find the most effective solutions
- Stay up to date with the latest SFDC trends and updates to the system
- 4+ years architecting and designing SFDC Solutions (Design, Deliver, Maintain, Customize)
- Experience configuring CRM platforms through multiple project life cycles
- Understanding of the Salesforce database, common integration systems, and data models
- Ability to take business requirements and develop and deliver them to solutions architecture
- Ability to lead workshops, requirements gathering, and designing sessions
- Strong background in software design and database upkeep
- Skilled in SFDC configurations, implementations, and life cycle development
- 2+ of back end Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Driven individual with a desire to solve complex issues through analysis and resolution
Must have strong written and communicative skills, and be able to explain technical terminology in a functional manner
This role has flexible remote options, PTO, 401K, Medical, Dental and Life insurance. Paid holidays, volunteer options, and company happy hours are available as well.
Interview slots are filling quickly for this role so do not hesitate and miss out on this great opportunity! If you would like to discuss the role, feel free to send me a message on LinkedIn or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.