My client is one of the largest manufacturers in the world and they are seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Architect with a strong technical/functional skill set. This role you will be required to work closely with the business including IT stakeholders, C-level executives, and business leaders to gather requirements, identify best Salesforce practices, and implement new solutions to streamline the Salesforce platform. In addition, you will working with a small technical team and responsible for leading those best practices, overseeing developers, test scripts, user stories, UAT, and running sprints. Requirements:
- Strong Salesforce technical foundation including developing, custom coding, programming, Apex, Visualforce, triggers, components, sandbox, Lightning.
- Working experience with Salesforce Lightning projects
- Experience in product development, project life cycle, integration's, and implementations
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical and functional background
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
- Force.com, web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com, API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents
- Gathering requirements, meeting with clients to identify needs
- Collaborate with in-house and off-shore technical team
- Overseeing the custom development of the Salesforce platform
Serious inquiries please send your updated resume to email@example.com
. They are conducting interview this week!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.