Salesforce Team Lead - Mercer County, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a Salesforce ISV Partner in sourcing for a Salesforce Team Lead.
This role will be pivotal in overseeing all stages of the project development life cycle, and establishing practices/methods that promote team development and continuous learning.
This is a full-time role based in Ewing New Jersey.Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead architecture design discussions
- Oversee all requirement definition, design, and development procedures
- Oversee multiple Agile scrum teams
- Establish development practices that result on team continuous improvement
- Build applications for the Salesforce AppExchange Requirements:
- Extensive software development experience
- Expertise with Salesforce development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components)
- Strong knowledge of testing frameworks and methodologies
- Proven track record of leading Agile Scrum teams
- Proven track record of guiding and mentoring team members
- Strong understanding of modern integration and delivery practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture. Opportunity to work for one of NJ's most reputable Salesforce Partners, and work with Salesforce's latest technologies.
- Work with a recognized team of Architects and Developers
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTO Contact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are