Nordic Application Specialist for B2B Sales solutionWould you like to experience the everyday life in an ambitious media company? Do you want to be a significant contributor on your company's growth and success in this new B2B Sales solution?
About the client:
They are one of Scandinavia's leading media houses and employ about 90 people. They are proud of what they are doing.
This client has an informal work environment - both professionally and socially. They believe that the interaction between technology and business is the future.
About the job:
As an Application specialist on the CRM Delivery team, you and your colleagues will be responsible for the daily support and maintenance of the company's Nordic B2B CRM Solutions.
Your job is to support the B2B Sales teams, and help optimize the use of the Nordic Salesforce solutions. Your workday will be busy and inspirational, which requires dedication, control and a structured work effort. You will have a great opportunity to influence the outcome of your Company's digital journey.
Your primary responsibilities:
- You will attend monthly meetings with your customers
- Overseeing the Support and Maintenance tasks for B2B CRM Solutions in the Nordic Countries
- Daily B2B CRM support tasks across the Nordic Region
- Project participation and training sessions with in your domain area
- Participate in the support team of the Application Deliveries
- Task responsible for Support & Maintenance within the B2B CRM area
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure applications effectively support business requirements
- Implement and test new enhancement requests after assessing their potential impact
- Create and maintain internal technical and end-user documentation
- Participate in new projects, from project to operation
What they expect from you:
- Solid knowledge about CRM B2B processes (Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of sales processes and concepts
- Experience in data quality and processes
- Experience with cooperation across countries and organisational boundaries
- Experience with ITiL Incident and Change management will be an advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar Service Management Tool
- Previously worked with Salesforce suite of applications like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Heroku would be an advantage.
Travel activities will be approximately 20 days a year within Scandinavia.
Who are you?
They expect you to be a positive and proactive team-player, with firm knowledge of CRM and Sales processes. The position is covering Nordic deliveries and primarily you will be working from either their Malmö or Copenhagen office.
It is important that you have good communication skills and want to go that extra mile for getting the right solutions in place.
They expect you to have an educational background within IT or a Commercial degree, minimum at bachelor level. High general IT knowledge.
Furthermore, they expect that you:
- Have a catching drive, are thorough and solution-oriented
- Bring the customer in focus
- Open-minded and courage to challenge yourself to be innovative
- Proactive and contributing to a good team spirit
- Driven and self-motivated
- Natural ability for troubleshooting complex issues and solve complicated situations.
- Proficient English in writing and speech, and that you understand/speak one or more Scandinavian languages
Exciting technical challenges and knowledge sharing
- Focus on personal and professional development
- A unique high impact position in an informal organisation
- Great colleagues and beautiful surroundings
Where will you be placed?
You will be placed at their office in Copenhagen.