Jr. Developer - Salesforce - Irvine, CA - $90k to $110k
You will be a leader in the Salesforce team where your ideas are valued and heard. My client is looking for an ambitious, hardworking Developer that is looking for a challenge.
If you have a full understanding of Salesforce development knowledge, especially coding in Apex and working with the Lightning platform this could be your next best opportunity! My client has a lot of new projects coming up and they need someone to help trailhead the way. You will regularly meet with C-Level executives as well as Salesforce professionals to ensure Salesforce CRM success!
- Bachelor degree in related field is strongly preferred
- At least 1 year of Salesforce Development experience required
- Salesforce Administrator experience is a plus
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.