Salesforce Data Architect- Austin, TX- $130k+
A Salesforce partner in Austin, Texas is looking for an experienced Data Architect to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Salesforce Data Architect with exceptional benefits in a rapidly growing company.Responsibilties
- Works with the business and architects to model data properly in Salesforce for performance, quality, and security for current needs as well as forecasted business needs.
- Defines "quality data" and works to enforce good practices that leads toward this goal.
- Develops, tests, and deploys solutions and work flows within Salesforce based on company's and Salesforce best practices.
- Works with infrastructure teams to develop solutions.
- Services/consulting background
- Experience of managing and working with offshore resources
- Strong communication skills
- Data Architecture Experience
- Experience overseeing Data Migrations
This position won't be around for long. Please call Madison at 267-233-6490 to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can send be sent to Madison at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.