Mason Frank has partnered with a Computer Software Firm seeking an induvidual to come onto their Technology team in NYC. The Salesforce Engineer will work alongside multiple groups to create custom solutions to automate the most complex of processes in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a people-person who has a very strong passion in building highly scalable, effective, user-experience driven solutions. Our Client is looking for a talented and energetic Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce development platform, API integrations, and general web application development. Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions
- Translate requirements into development needs while assessing what can be configured/bought and what should be custom developed
- Maintain our Salesforce.com code-base, constantly finding areas to be improved to enhance user experience and re-factored to minimize technical debt
- Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the systems team
- Collaborate with multiple teams including Sales, Sales Ops and the rest of the Systems team team when necessary to troubleshoot and debug advanced technical issues that may span across systems
- 5+ Years of Salesforce development platform, Apex programming language, and Visualforce (experience with Lightning will be a strong plus)
- Proficient with at least one other common language, preferably Ruby on Rails, Java, Python, or Node
- Familiarity with the following: Salesforce Developer Console / Workbench / API Tooling (REST preferred), Visual Workflow, and other development tools
- Experience with integrating 3rd-party APIs with the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of Salesforce test framework, test-driven development (TDD), and iterative development
Familiar with Salesforce Administration: configuration, standard data model, security, and automations such as validation rules, workflows, and process flows. Benefits
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity commensurate with this leadership role
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we're happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for friends, and family!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com