Salesforce.com Administrator - $50K-$55K - Louisville, Colorado
This innovative END USER is looking for someone to lead, consult and bring solutions on the salesforce platform. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of a Salesforce instance and optimize a growing platform at a rapidly growing company. You will work closely with the Sales Operations and Marketing teams to gather requirements. There is extreme room for growth and the opportunity to take initiative and make an impact.
- 1+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Build new apps, workflows, processes, reports, etc
- Have a passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions using technology
- Provide business analysis for process improvement and operational excellence
- Work closely with Sales Operations teams
- Experience with marketing tools highly desirable
- Experience with DataLoader highly desirable
- Advanced excel experience highly desirable
- Implementation and third party integration experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com NPSP
health benefits, PTO, 0% travel, great work-life balance, schedule flexibility, monthly team building events, employee enrichment program, certification support and the opportunity to be a product owner and leader. ($50K-$55K based on experience)
Don't miss out on an exceptional opportunity with an award winning company…
*Send your resume now to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org for interview consideration or call Joe for more information at 303.558.4355.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212.594.1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!