Salesforce Administrator - Cleveland, Ohio - 100k
Salary - 100k
I am currently sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator role for a client based in the Cleveland, Ohio area. The role will consists of managing day to day responsibilities of the CRM team and meeting the business standards and handling all Salesforce related focuses. The role will be assisting the full implementation as the business progresses.
- Experience instructing and training end users
- API setup experience
- Experience with workflows, configurations, and dashboards
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Capability to work in a team environment and independently
- 2+ years of hands on with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any related field
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- ADM 201 is a plus
- Any other certifications are a plus
Do not miss out on this opportunity! You can reach me at 646-863-7582 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available.