Senior Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Sudbury, MA
A client in Sudbury has an urgent need for a Salesforce Administrator to take over for a departing employee. The organization is in the end-stages of a two-year integration project, and needs to replace its sole admin to help see the project over the goal-line, and to stay on for intensive support and bug-fixing after go-live.
- Daily administration and support of the client's Salesforce database, including but not limited to managing profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Requirements gathering, process analysis, and process automation.
- Daily maintenance of the existing security structure of the Salesforce platform.
- Data consolidation and cleanup regarding the merger of customer accounts.
- Entering patient surveys into the Salesforce database.
- Trouble-shooting with users and other daily support tasks.
- BA in computer science, business intelligence, or another relevant field; or extensive relevant work experience.
- ADM201 Certification required, ADM 211 highly preferred
- Prior experience in business analyst capacity highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of Rest API and how Salesforce integrates with ERP and Ecommerce platforms.
- Experience interacting with the Salesforce platform in both Classic and Lightning.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!