Salesforce Business Analyst - Contract - Lincoln, NE
This enterprise level organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help with a Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud enhancement and implementation. You will be gathering requirements in order to carrier out the consolidation of multiple Salesforce orgs and the cleansing of data. You will be responsible for meeting with business executives in order to document functional and design specifications.Role & Responsibility:
- Communicate with other team members in order to gather requirements and needs for the Sales, Service and Pardot instance
- Help with the design of the project
- Be on-site to meet with executives and determine the needs of the consolidation
- Map out and document specific plans for the implementation.
- Must be on-site in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Experience with large scale Salesforce implementations
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot experience is a plus
- Certifications are a plus
- Excellent communication skills; committed to working and being a leader in a team environment.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 415-8776 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).