Junior Salesforce Administrator - Louisville, CO - $45K -$55K Annual
- Design and distribute reports, analytics, and dashboards for departments and users.
- Customize and implement new profiles, roles, security settings, alerts, etc..
- Improve user experience through training, documentation, and standardization.
- Apply work flows, flows, and process builders to solve business requirements
- Support all platform configurations
- Assists with monitoring and reporting sales related key performance indicators (KPI's) including highlighting trends and analyzing variances.
- 1+ year of experience working as a Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce implementation experience in a similar environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- $45k-$55k annual
- Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Rapidly growing company with advance technology
- High energy culture that fosters a productive learning environment
Contact McKenzie Berke at (303)-558-4352 email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.