Salesforce Administrator (Lightning)Job Type
: Contract Role (W2 & Corp to Corp)Job Description:
The Salesforce administrator will provide innovative leadership by engaging in constant client and consultant support (technical and functional). You will be responsible for supervisor duties that will help support the team and management. US citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities:
- Integration, implementation, and development of salesforce platform.
- Provide Salesforce training.
- Support business strategy development.
- Monitor reports, views, data, user activity, and system performance.
- Design rules, practices, and training system to better support business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Declarative Development experience
- Custom report generation/securities experience.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce
- Salesforce Development
- Lightning components
Send your resume to Tara at email@example.com or call 646-863-7599 (7599).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / Administrator / CRM / IT / Full time / Service cloud / Boston / MA / Sales cloud / Marketing cloud / Agile