Salesforce Consultant/ Immediate Position / 6 month Contract / £400 per day
A Bristol based organisation requires a Salesforce Consultant to come on board as soon as possible.
The successful Salesforce Consultant that is chosen to come on board will take full responsibility for management of the system and carry out advanced configuration.
They are looking for someone with good communications skills who also has the ability to fit well into any team.
The contract is for 6 months initially, paying £400 per day with a good chance of further extension
As a Salesforce.com Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Managing user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of fields, record types, page layouts
- Creating and modifying reports and dashboards
- Requirements gathering and stakeholder management
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- 3 years + commercial SFDC experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Great communications skill (Both written and verbal)
Interviews will be taking place this week so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to A.Tumber@masonfrank.com
or call Arun Tumber on +44 (0)20 7337 0830 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy