Title: Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - San Francisco - $60 HR
Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - San Francisco - $60 HR
Current client is looking for individuals who specializes in salesforce administration in the San Francisco, California area. Our client is expanding their team and looking to build their Salesforce platform for the next 6 months due to company growth.
- Provide daily support with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Tend to questions and needs from end users
- Manage changes in system for easier work day flows
- Build solutions to improve processes within the system for users, including sandbox
- Request feedback from current users to determine easier processes
- Multiple years of hands-on experience Salesforce.com
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain organization
- Be able to work in a team setting while also being able to independently work.
- Must have Salesforce Admin Cert
- Opportunity to earn more than $45 an hour based on skill and experience
- Full insurance benefits
- Room for growth
Please send resumes to 303-558-4391 or email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.