Technical skills needed:
- Minimal 5 years experience in Salesforce with at least 2 years in web technologies, .Net and Java
- Salesforce Development Certification a must
- Proficient in advanced triggers, building visual force pages and Lightning components, and designing/implementing Apex coding
- Completed at least 5 projects in Salesforce from beginning to the end
- Experience in working with multiple databases such as Oracle, SQL servers and other databases
- Bachelor's degree a must
- 2 years Consulting experience highly preferred
Client is offering $140,000-160,000 plus full benefits and opportunity for yearly bonuses.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com