We are working with an established Salesforce partner seeking to on-board Salesforce Technical & Solutions Architects. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone in the Salesforce ecosystem to grow into more of leadership role.Requirements:
- Strong Salesforce technical knowledge including developing custom applications, custom coding, programming, Apex, classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, components, sandbox, and Lightning.
- Working experience with Salesforce Lightning projects
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum sprints, UAT test, code review, and user stories
- Experience in product development, project life cycle, integrations, implementations, and deployments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical and functional background
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
- Force.com, web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com, API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product
- Meeting with stakeholders, business leaders, and C-level exectuive
- Requirement gathering, identifying best Salesforce practices, and implementing new processes
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents
- Gathering requirements, meeting with clients to identify needs
- Collaborate with in-house and off-shore technical team
- Overseeing the custom development of the Salesforce platform
Serious inquiries please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. They are conducting interview this week!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.