SFDC Senior Developer - Lansing, MI - 1 year contract, $100/hour, full time
Opportunity to work for a large client. Immediate Start.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Contribute to all business and technical solutions of Salesforce
- Manage the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
- Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to client problems.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Comprehensive Salesforce development experience
- Comprehensive Community Cloud development experience
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including Lightning, APEX, and VisualForce
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Architect Experience a strong plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3108) or by email at d.stpeter@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities