Salesforce Administrator - Kansas City, MO
A client with a growing Salesforce team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to help with a new implementation of Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Clouds. You will be a key team member, that will be able to have an impact on the trajectory of the project.Role & Responsibility:
- Help with custom objects, workflows, data cleanup on Sales and Service Cloud
- Take on some Business Analyst responsibilities and work with a Salesforce team to determine current shortcomings/ inefficiencies.
- Help with the implementation and update the current Salesforce platform to work most efficiently.
- Train the employee base on the new features of the platform.
- Work out any problems with the updated system.
- Willing to work in the metro Kansas City area.
- Past experience with maintaining and updating Salesforce Sales, Service, and Pardot dashboards.
- Some junior developer experience with Apex, Visual Force, Lightning is a major plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic to work in a team environment.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at 646-415-8776 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Developer/ Developer/ Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/Lighting