Mason Frank Contract Division is currently looking for a Salesforce developer with experience as a Salesforce.com developer within the Community Cloud. You will be responsible for designing and delivering technical solutions on the salesforce.com platform. This includes building custom force.com applications, integrating third-party app exchange products, integration with other IT systems. The ideal candidate will be a career contract IT professional with strong salesforce.com development experience and a proven track record of delivering software projects.
- Build, configure and customize Salesforce Community cloud platform based upon business and functional requirements
- Must have working knowledge of Lightning framework
- Integrate with other systems through Rest and Soap APIs, install 3rd party applications, and upgrading Salesforce environments from Classic to Lightning
- Provide technical assistance and coaching to other developers, support teams, management, etc.
- Build custom lightning components that support existing managed package components
- Create custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, and dashboards
- Configure page layouts designed for different business profiles and requirements that are accessible for desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Team player, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills to interface with various technology teams and business stakeholders.
- Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- 1+ years of administration experience
- 2+ years in Salesforce development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Apex Classes/Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Components, Process Builder, Flows
- Good knowledge of Web Services/APIs, Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Case, Apps, Aura Framework, Web-to-case/lead, Email-to-case
- Salesforce.com certifications (401/501) are a plus
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Contract - Potential to extend or go Full Time
- Amazing company culture
- Great career growth potential
Apply now to be one of the first candidates for this position by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 576-7670 (ext. 3944) or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities