Salesforce Developer- Arlington, VA - $110-125K Annual
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000 Annual
Location: USA, Arlington, VA
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: May 17th, 2019
The right person for this role must be familiar with Classic systems. Any SFDC coder with great interpersonal and communication skills is highly desired.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Ability to build applications in a multiple organization environment
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Successful large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner for at least 100 users
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Archietct/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Arlington/Virginia