Salesforce Developer, 6 Months, £550 - £650, London, Contract
My client, a unique Salesforce Partner is currently looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer for a 6-month engagement in Central London. You will be working with the strong Salesforce implementation team to define and build Salesforce solutions. My Client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer that can come on board and hit the ground running. Ideally, they are looking to get somebody on board ASAP.Responsibilities;
- Project delivery from scoping through to gathering requirements, building, testing, and deployment
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Develop from ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs them
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways of using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes
- Strong hands-on experience developing Salesforce
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex and Visualforce code
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud and CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce Integration concepts using SOAP or REST API Web Services to various IT Systems
- Experience writing SQL, SOQL and SOSL queries
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases and ETL integration (My SQL, Informatica, Salesforce Connector)
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, CRM Fusion)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.