One of the largest Salesforce End users in the Lansing, MI area are on the market looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their Engineering team to work on a Sales, Service & Community Cloud Implementation. The right candidate will be working alongside the IT Director and C- level executives to full integrate Salesforce throughout their entire business units.
Below are the required skills and experience needed in order to be considered for this role:
- Execute Salesforce application configuration
- Use Apex and VisualForce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Ability to lead client projects and internal team
- Interact directly with our customers and team, including consultants, architects and sales to ensure customer success - Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Build salesforce.com product extensions using Visualforce technology
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solutions
- Exposure to Salesforce.com
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Force.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integration's, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
- Independently analyse application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.