Salesforce Architect qualifications:
- 5+ years Salesforce experience around the Salesforce platform using Apex, VisualForce and web-service API's
- Expert knowledge of Force.com development and design patterns
- Extensive experience in creating, debugging and improving performance of data queries.
- Experience leading technical team sessions that conducted research and architectural solutions
- Experience creating technical architecture and detailed design documents
- Salesforce Architecture Certification and other Salesforce Certification a plus
Company is offering $130,000-150,000 with a full benefits package, bonuses and PTO.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org