SFDC Developer - Toronto , ON / Edmonton, AB - CA$90000 - CA$120000
Salary: CA$90,000 - CA$100,000
Location: Toronto, ON / Edmonton, AB
Job Type: Permanent SFDC Developer - Toronto, ON - CA$90000 - CA$120000
Mason Frank is looking for a Salesforce Developer that will be integration Salesforce with our client's others system and will be optimizing the performance of the platform so that their Sales team can build better relationships with their clients. You will be joining the team that is a central function and that exists to drive business outcomes in all corners of our client's ecosystem. This company has a startup work environment- where there is a lot of flexibility, new exciting projects, wrapped speed movements, etc.- while at the same time, this is a well-established organization that has been around for a quite some time- so there is no doubt around stability of the role and success of the company. Responsibilities:
- Experience developing and implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud Solution.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience.
- Experience with Salesforce declarative programming tools such as Process Builder and Flow Builder/Cloud Flow Designer.
- Experience in working with data migration and import tool such as Data Loader and Data Import Wizard.
- To collaborate. You are team-oriented but able to work autonomously with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- To be a problem solver. You'll troubleshoot implementation issues and demonstrate the ability to drive to successful resolution.
- To be a self-starter. You are the kind of person who knows what needs to get done and you make it happen. You also involve the right people to help you with this.
- To be a strong troubleshooter. You'll be very familiar with Salesforce best practices and the ability to recommend changes to our process that will increase efficiency for our internal teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Experience with SalesCloud, Service Cloud and Force.comProcess modelling tools and best practices
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Experience with Agile Development
- An avid learner, can demonstrate the ability to keep up with technology changes including SFDC releases, technologies and integration approaches between Enterprise Application
- Heroku experience
- Systems analysis and design
- Strong knowledge of object oriented principles. Familiarity with other object oriented languages (APEX, Java, PHP, ASP.NET, etc.) and design patterns considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal
- Extended health benefits package, full paid premiums.
- Three weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive salary.
- An inclusive environment that believes in bettering and supporting its people.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and develop a team within a high-growth environment.
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Developer / Toronto / Ontario / ON / FSL / Sales cloud / Salesforce.com / Technical / CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / GTA/ Canada / Developer / Technical