One of our top clients in the Detroit, MI area are heavily invested into Salesforce and are in need of a Salesforce Administrator to help assist in the day to day responsibilities like build, advise, and orchestrate the development of the clients Salesforce (SFDC) Platform. This new role will report into the Director of Sales Operations and will work closely with the marketing and customer success team.
Some of the responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the SFDC environment.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Project manage all changes rolled out to SFDC ensuring that all users understand changes prior to roll-out.
- Manage Salesforce user permissions and sharing rules for all teams
- Proactively identify inefficiencies or areas for improvement in Salesforce implementation and work to find and implement solutions
- Identifies production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes
- Manage data imports, database deduping and database cleanup for data accuracy
- Other duties as assigned