A Salesforce Consultant wanted in London to work for a global leading company working on new product implementations
- Work closely with all members of the Salesforce team globally
- Plan, manage and deliver system implementations and other projects
- Project manage developers
- Day to day running of the Salesforce org
- Work with clients to gather requirements
- At least 2 years' experience designing Salesforce CRMs
- Good knowledge and experience of Salesforce configuration including Lightning
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- Team player and positive attitude
The company is based within London working on multinational Salesforce projects to implement new solutions. This company will invest in you providing you with a challenge to help your career progression, providing training and support. One of the best office cultures within the UK!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reanne Roban on 02038087297 in complete confidence ASAP.