Mason Frank has partnered with a FinTech in New York City is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst!
Our client is a global fintech company works to design overall solutions and analytics for companies in the financial services sector. As the team does a full restructuring of Salesforce, they are looking to bring on a Salesforce Business Analyst to their growing team.
This person will work closely with stakeholders and leadership to gather business requirements and document all technical needs, and help implement changes into the instance. You will be joining a high innovative and collaborative Salesforce team, sitting under Sales Operations with growth opportunities on the horizon.Requirements:
* 3+ years of experience Salesforce.com Administration
* 3+ years of Business Analysis- Stakeholder meetings,Requirements Gathering, Documentation
* Experience with 3rd Party Application Integrations
* Excellent communication and Project Management skills
* Administrator and Advanced Administrator Certification is a plusIdeal Candidate will have experience with:
* Financial Service Sector, B2B SaaS
* Agile or Waterfall environment
* SQL and/or Tableau
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.