The ideal analyst should have:
- Minimum 3-5 of hands on experience as a Business Analyst using Salesforce.com platform
- 3+ years CRM software experience
- Health care industry experience
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- Experience working with project development and integration
- Strong work ethic, proactivity and previous consulting experiences
- Experience being able to break down a customer's business process in its component parts, understanding where are the pain points in that and produce good documentation
Company is offering $85,000-100,000 with full benefits and PTO.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org