Mason Frank is seeking a sales-focused, highly process-oriented Sales Operations advisor. Providing data-driven insights to the Sales & Account Managers, you and your team are critical to the success of the strategy and operations team and will help influence the trajectory of the organization.
If you love developing processes to help Sales leaders be more effective and productive, and advising leadership on strategic and operational initiatives, you may be their next Sales Operations Leader!About You:
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Strong expertise in delivering great value and service
- Excellent Communicator - thoughtful, data driven, influential among key stakeholders and cross functional partners to make decisions on topics like forecasting or growth/churn
- Build out sales process with clearly defined GTM strategy
- Partner wish Sales Executives on all operational and analytical requests, helping to grow, scale, and restructure teams and decide on quota settings and performance analysis
- Own the accuracy, efficiency, and ongoing optimization of Salesforce.com while educating our team on the value of its resources
- Ensure the sales process is supported by the appropriate tools and that sales activity is readily available and accessible
- Partner with Senior Leadership and provide insights and recommendations to executive team and board
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.