Salesforce Solutions Architect - Kansas City Metro - $90-$105 Per Hour - 6 Month Contract
This emerging Salesforce consultancy is searching for an experienced Solutions Architect to facilitate a Sales Cloud implementation for one of its clients in the local area. You will be working directly with the CEO in order to determine the company's needs and communicate those messages to the senior developer. You will also be responsible for mapping out process flows and determining business requirements. Some remote work may be available after the beginning stages of the project.Role & Responsibility:
- Communicate with the CEO and developers to determine business plans and implementations.
- Be on-site at the beginning stages to plan out scoping, user testing and training.
- Help with the implementation of Sales Cloud.
- Is local to the greater Kansas City area and available to be on-site when necessary.
- Provide work samples of previous projects.
- Completed at least two Sales Cloud implementations.
- Has strong communication skills within a team environment.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 415-8776 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).