Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant, Boston, MA, (4 Month Contract)
Successful Software Company located in Boston, MA
Reputable software company is seeking a Community Cloud Consultant for a 4 month project. This 100% onsite role is located at the company's beautiful office space in Boston, Massachusetts. With a newly implemented Salesforce system, we are looking for someone who is ready to be a part of a Community Cloud implementation. This is a great role for someone who loves Salesforce Implementations and sees Business Analyst/Functional Consultant qualities in their skillset. We have contractors at this company already and every single one of them have had their contracts extended.Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to conduct Salesforce tasks such as create field view, cases, page layouts
- Ability to perform configurations
- Ability to conduct Business Analysis
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com Community Cloud, preferably in a Lightning Environment
- Ability to work with business to scope requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to work with all levels of the business including end-users, technical staff and leadership teams.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical field required.
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer.
- Community Cloud as well as other certifications preferred.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications through all available integration channels is encouraged.
- Knowledge of Apex and other relevant technical languages.
- A firm understanding of Customer and Community Portals
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies is encouraged.
If interested please send an email with your resume and references to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-553-6264 (ext 6264). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.