Salesforce Technical Architect, Cincinnati, OH
My client is in need of a Salesforce Technical Architect who has extensive integration experience. They are in need of a strong Salesforce expert to own the CRM system internally.
- Collaborate with product management and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless multi channel experiences
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to SCRUM team. Self managing to come up with pre sprint technical design and grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Attend planning meetings and assist with determining how to fully leverage Salesforce capabilities to meet company goals
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Maintain and own data and system security and integrity in Salesforce
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce's Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Oversees all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including data migrations, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products.
- Collaborates with colleagues to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and work with IT to build an implementation plan.
- Responsible for implementing solutions that support business requirements and drive key decisions that improve processes and productivity.
- Work with Architecture role to review standards in determining the best design to meet project requirements. Responsible for implementing approved architecture design.
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer (PD1 and 2)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**Salesforce Developer
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steven Reid at 646-415-8776 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Developer/ Developer/ Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/ Lightning