Salesforce Consultant: Trenton N.J. (6 Month Contract)Role:
6 Month ContractLocation:
A Salesforce Consultant is needed for a 6 month contract in Trenton, N.J. Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for establishing and identifying a solution for clients using Salesforce platform. Provide technical consulting and advisory services in the field including technical workshops, design/code reviews, creating architecture designs, delivering training, short term development work, product extension/integration, and solution optimization. Translate business requirements into design/application builds- integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com. Responsibilities:
- Manage all processes that impact or relate to Salesforce
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Defining documents, maintain processes and oversight procedures.
- Assist in projects by coordinating business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience in leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements
- Salesforce admin certificate preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related area
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested please contact me at 646-863-7448 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.