Automation/Technical Test EngineerLocation:
UK Wide, Full Mobility Required (all transportation costs covered)
This role will give you the opportunity to work with a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
My client help organisations around the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But with this also comes with a culture that is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. They like to work very closely with each other and their own clients.
In Business Technology Solutions (BTS) they specialise in navigating their clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology-driven transformation programmes, using their skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people
using the right methodology
and following the right process
gives every client the right result.
My client see various levels of maturity within their client's IT Software Development Lifecycle. Some are just starting off on their testing transformation journey, whilst some of the more mature organisations are moving to a much more optimised, 'Dev-Ops' operation. Their aim with TTS (The Transformational Testing Services Team) is to help their customers evolve and innovate their testing landscape regardless of their maturity.
They are looking for the highest calibre of individuals who exhibit attributes, experience and skills that will enable them to deliver rapid value to their clients.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in any programme language like C, C#, Java Python
- Knowledge of Databases like Oracle 10g/11g or SQL server.
- You will need experience of using testing management & Defect management tools like HP Quality Centre, JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint or other similar tools.
- Experience of validating application quality through measures including functional, performance, vulnerabilities, defects and static analysis results.
- Experience in conducting functional and non-functional testing using appropriate tool set.
- You will need experience of testing middleware and API's using tools like RestAssured, Postman, SoapUI or similar.
- A strength will need to be working in DevOps delivery environment and teams with exposure to continuous integration delivery tools/environments.
- Agile Scrum/ BDD Methodologies experience
- You will have needed to have used tools such as Gherkin, Cucumber or similar.
- Experience of introducing or using test automation in everyday facets of test lifecycle.
- Experience using any of the market leading test automation tools like Selenium, HP-ALM, MS-TFS, Tosca, Worksoft or similar
- Experience of using any of the performance measuring tools like Jmeter, Blazemeter, Eggplant, HP Load Runner, Grinder or anything similar would be a plus.
With salaries being offered anything between £35,000 -£70,000 (DOE) they are also providing Professional development. Accelerated career progression. The environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
My client also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit you. If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.