My client is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
Duration: 6 months
You lead the application and solution design, and assist in solution implementation and you will be responsible for the technical delivery of complex eCommerce solutions to a wide range of clients. You should be business focused and have a proven track record of delivery.
Description of role:
- You will be producing and owning well-engineered and innovative technical solutions inorder to fit business requirements.
- You will be owning and producing architecture design documents as they are required, ensure that the design will meet the architects principles and best practices for the technology platform and justifying the solution design against other options.
- You will be identifying impacts of a given solution/architecture and challenging business requirements or suggesting alternate solutions where necessary.
- You will be working collaboratively with other architects and lead developers inorder to share the knowledge and solutions.
- You will be taking ownership of the technical delivery, ensuring and demonstrating the quality of the deliverable, from code quality through to performance, scalability and security of the solution.
- CC salesforce technical design, technical architecture and development experience is required
- Proven experience in technically leading (or assisting) and delivering, large-scale, high-volume and complex architecture change projects in the eCommerce industry, including retail and/or manufacturing.
- Development lifecycle of a Salesforce Commerce Cloud solution experience
- API design and implementation, and working with API's for integration to 3rd party systems experience
- Experience of developing in ISML, and a sound understanding of front-end languages / frameworks (HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud and ERP / WMS / OMS / CRM systems outside the Salesforce domain integration
This role allows the prospect of growth and development in Salesforce and as a Commerce Cloud Consultant and opens up the doors for many opportunities. . A great chance to work near London with a rate of £600-£700, in line with the market.
Here at Mason Frank International we're the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the 'sales' sector of the Eco-system and partner network
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call 0203 826 6733 or email me at email@example.com.